Airscanner Sniffer is a free software application from the Network Monitoring subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-02-15. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista x64, WinVista, Win7 x64, Win7 x32.
Airscanner Sniffer is a PDA sniffing tool for wireless networks. The sniffer application can be used on both laptops and normal PC’s. Some of the most important features include:
- Sniff wireless packets in promiscuous mode
- Decode UDP, TCP, Ethernet, DNS, and NetBios packets
- Conduct network analysis on an entire WLAN segment
- Customize filters for source and/or destination IP Address, UDP Port, TCP Port, or MAC
- View real-time packet statistics
- Save results of capture sessions
- Export data to Ethereal format for further analysis on a desktop PC
Airscanner Sniffer (version 1) has a file size of 304.09 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 79 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.